One Morning as usual I need to go for my office in my bike. Since I need to complete my task I rushed in quickly with all tensions. Suddenly an old man stopped me asking for a lift. He is fat and has a walking stick for a balance. Since I need to go early, first I thought of denying him from giving lift for three main reasons, first would be difficult for him to climb, second would be, whether I can do this or not just a fear of not to drop him off and third I need to go quickly, all these things made me uncomfortable. But his words changed my mind he said, son please help this old man, I am 70 years old and barely able to walk few steps, please drop me in the bus stop across the road. I just thought for a second and asked him to reach the seat carefully. He carefully held his walking stick in his left hand and grabbed my shoulder with the same hand, using his other hand he sat. Taking a deep breath I started my bike and moved very slowly. After reaching the bus stop he got down, he said thanks my son, I just smiled at him and moved on. I felt happy and relaxed about helping him. Help to elders if you can, you will feel happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment